Friday, December 17, 2010

A link for some gorgeous jewellery

I've been watching episodes of 'The Tudors' lately - I don't watch a lot of TV because I'm usually too busy making things but I make an exception for shows like this.  I just love historical dramas with all the costumes and backgrounds.  There is some really sumptuous jewellery in this program - drop dead gorgeous stuff I would love to own.  Don't ask me where I would wear it though!

Being a beader, I'd like to adapt some of these styles to my own beaded jewellery.  The only trouble with watching the program is that you never get a long enough look at each piece to remember what it looks like.  Well I've found the answer - a website devoted to the jewellery on the show

http://tudorswiki.sho.com/page/JEWELLERY+of+the+Tudors

No comments: